Representative Transactions: Workouts
- Representation of institutional lenders and borrowers in over $200 million in work-outs of office, industrial and hotel projects, including negotiation of pre-work-out and forbearance agreements and loan modification agreements, disposition of borrower assets, coordination of bankruptcy court, title and survey, leasing and property management matters.
- Representation of a national bank in loan modification and restructuring with a national homebuilder, including negotiation of loan restructuring documents, coordination of title, survey and redevelopment materials, and lease review and property management negotiations.
- Representation of developer in modification and restructuring of $20 million construction loan for a suburban Chicago, Illinois condominium project, including negotiation of loan restructuring documents and coordinating escrow disbursements.
- Representation of equity interests in acquisition, leasing, financing, management, and ownership and bankruptcy restructuring of a 600,000 square foot Class A office property in Boise, Idaho.
- Representation of institutional investors in loan acquisition and modification, joint-venture restructuring, and ultimate disposition of office portfolio project totaling over $500 million.